I’ve replaced a few sets of grips over the years, so I thought I would share my technique along with the type of grips I’ve decided to go with in 2019. If you have any tips for me, let me know!
I came across the new Lamkin Sonar Wraps back in January at the PGA Show and instantly new they’d be the ones getting put in play this season. I put the traditional Sonars on my set of Ping irons a few years ago and loved them. After two seasons and two off-seasons of weekly range sessions, the Sonars held up so well. And they performed well in cold, heat, rainy, or snowy (yep, I did that) weather.
This new wrap style comes with all the grip technology, feel, and performance of the Sonars, just in the wrap version. Can’t wait to get out with the new grips and get after it!
- EQUIPMENT: Time For New Grips? Here’s How You Do it Yourself – June 9, 2019
- Wilson Golf Releases C300 Forged Irons in Gun Metal Black – June 7, 2019
- REVIEW: How Does the New Tommy Armour Atomic Driver Perform? – May 24, 2019
- Nike Announces the PGA Safari Pack for Bethpage – May 13, 2019
- Golf Galaxy Announces Release of Jordan Golf Shoes – May 2, 2019
- NEW: Lamkin Releases New Additions to Its SONAR Grip Line – May 1, 2019
- If Rory Wins the PGA Championship DICK’S Will Refund Your Driver – April 25, 2019
- A Museum and a Golf Course: Kissimmee Bay Country Club – April 21, 2019
- Ben Hogan is Back in the Putter Game – March 18, 2019
- Tommy Armour Announces New ATOMIC Clubs – March 11, 2019